In everyday life it is often the case that you take far too little time for the really important things.
Eating and preparing delicious and healthy food is definitely one of those things! We go for “easy to cook on their own dishes” and those which can be done quickly.
-Imagine you’re sitting in a meeting and “DING” – food is ready! -Ok almost done!
Today we are going to show you a recipe that is super quick with the microwave, but is also easy to make without a microwave, for example in the home office. Oven on, sweet potato (or normal potato) in, after the meeting top it quickly as you like and you’re done!
Our filled sweet potato leaves nothing to be desired and is so versatile! You can use leftovers or just use whatever you want.
Let yourself be inspired by our variant:
Stuffed Sweet Potato
- 2 sweet potatoes large
- 1 glass of chickpeas
- 1 avocado
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes
- some chilli (fresh or dried flakes)
- 1 tbsp vegetable creme fraiche
- Nuts and seeds of your choice for sprinkling
- Wash the sweet potatoes and prick several times with a fork.
- Bake the sweet potato in the oven at 180 ° for about 25 minutes. Depending on the size, it can be a little shorter or longer. Alternatively, place the sweet potato covered in the microwave on a plate and cook on the highest setting for about 6 minutes. Again, adjust the cooking time to the size of the potatoes.
- In the meantime, remove the core and shell from the avocado and mash it with a fork in a bowl.
- Wash cherry tomatoes and cut in half or quarter.
- Mix the avocado with the chilli, salt and tomatoes. Put aside.
- Place the warm and fully cooked sweet potatoes on two plates and cut in half.
- Now fill with the avocado cream, pour drained chickpeas over them and top with a dollop of vegetable creme fraiche. Finally, add cashews or walnuts, for example, and serve!