Are you team cookie or team cake?
Our chocolate cookies are so tender and delicious – they simply melt away! They are made pretty fast so that you can prepare them perfectly for spontaneous guests. And of course you can vary the nuts and chocolate as you like.
Well-known varieties such as triple choc or white macadamia can also be made with that recipe and can absolutely keep up with the original!
When baking, however, be careful not to leave them in the oven for too long. Only then are they still so sticky and flexible in the inside.
Gooey chocolate cookies
- 350 g spelled flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g of brown sugar
- 100 g white sugar
- 100 g chocolate drops alternatively chocolate, chopped
- 100 g walnuts
- 250 g vegetable butter soft
- some vanilla extract or vanilla sugar
- Mix the soft plant butter and both types of sugar in a bowl with the mixer for a long time.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla together in a second bowl.
- Now add the flour mixture to the butter-sugar mixture and stir together.
- Finally fold in the nuts and chocolate briefly.
- Now, depending on how big you want the cookies, shape a ball out of the dough and gently press it flat when placing it on the tray. (Note that they diverge a little!)
- Now bake at 180 top and bottom heat for 10 minutes. They shouldn’t turn brown, then they’ll be nice and soft and pliable after cooling.
- Take the cookies out after the baking time and let them cool down first. Then they evaporate and become a little flatter, like the original cookies that we know.
You can of course take the chocolate drops in light or dark.