Quick and easy dish with few ingredients
These chili oil noodles are just too good to be true!
It’s hearty, flavorful, can be flexibly adjusted and is so quick to make!
-The delivery service just doesn’t stand a chance!
Doesn´t this look good?!
If you want to conjure up the dish yourself, you don’t need a lot of ingredients or a lot of time.
You can also use leftover vegetables that you may have, which would be perfect to be served served with it. In this case we used steamed broccoli.
You’re not the rice noodle fan? No problem! You can also easily replace the chili oil noodles with Mie noodles!
If you don’t have smoked chili flakes at hand, you can use regular chili flakes instead. And if rice vinegar is too exotic for you, or you can’t get it in the shops near you, white balsamic vinegar is also perfect. Then you don’t have to load your pantry with new things. But we have other uses for rice vinegar for you. For example in our Asian Cucumber Salad or our Tofu in Szechuan Pepper Sauce.
Chili Oil Noodles
- 160 g rice noodles
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tsp smoked chili flakes
- 2 tbsp neutral oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame
- Set up the rice noodles according to the packet instructions.
- In the meantime, peel the garlic cloves, grate them finely and cut the spring onions into thin rings.
- Place in a bowl with the chili flakes.
- Heat the oil in a pot. Check with a wooden skewer if it is already hot enough. If small bubbles form on the stick when you hold it in the oil, the oil can be poured into the bowl directly over the garlic, chili and spring onions.
- Add soy sauce and rice vinegar and stir briefly.
- Then add the drained pasta to the sauce and mix well. Top with sesame and if you still have small leftover vegetables, they go perfectly with the noodles!