One of the classic Italian recipes and one that vegans can safely order in Italian restaurants without being noticed.
But here we’re showing you a one-pot version of Pasta Arrabiata.
Perfect as comfort food after a hard day’s work and made so quickly that it’s easy to accommodate even after work.
So you only need one pot, which saves resources and of course your time, because you only have to wash one pot.
If you eat directly from the pot, you even save washing up the plate 😉
Even if you don’t like spicy food, we can recommend this recipe.
You decide for yourself how spicy you want your pasta to be and whether you want chilli to end up in your pot at all. The creamy tomato sauce that is created will definitely make you happy and full.
One Pot Pasta Arrabiata
- 1 tomato
- 120 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 pepperoni
- 2-3 spring onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 125 g pasta
- 150 ml vegetable stock (more if necessary)
- ½ tsp sugar (or other sweetener of your choice)
- salt (to taste)
- Wash the tomatoes. Remove the stalk from the large tomato and cut into cubes. Set the cherry tomatoes aside.
- Wash and slice the pepperoni as well.
- Wash the spring onions and cut into fine rings. Separate the light parts from the dark green ones.
- Peel the garlic clove and finely dice.
- Set up a saucepan and gently heat the oil in it.
- Add the light parts of the spring onions and the garlic and sauté.
- After about 2 minutes, add the tomato paste and roast briefly.
- Now the noodles are added and the whole thing is deglazed with the vegetable broth. The remaining tomatoes are now added, just like the pepperoni.
- Let everything simmer for a few minutes with the pot closed. Stir occasionally so nothing burns. If the liquid has been absorbed but the noodles are not done yet, add a little more broth.
- The amount differs a little depending on the type of pasta.
- Now season with salt and some sugar or sweetener. Stir in the remaining parts of the spring onions or sprinkle on top when serving.
- If it’s not spicy enough, you can add more chilli flakes.