For breakfast or as a topping on a nice cream bowl.
We love using granola as a delicious, crunchy addition to breakfast, but also as a snack.
We love buckwheat and when combined with pecans and a hint of tonka,
this granola gets a wonderful flavor.
With its iron and protein content, oatmeal is a perfect staple for any breakfast. The roughage gets the digestion going and with relatively little fat, the bad conscience is also limited.
If you then use sprouted oatmeal, you even get a few extra nutrients on top! But that’s not a must.
Your day starts healthy and tasty from now on with this wonderful buckwheat granola!
Buckwheat granola with pecans
- 200 g buckwheat
- 100 g rolled oats
- 125 g pecan nuts (halved)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp tonka bean (ground)
- 100 ml agave syrup
- 30 ml rapeseed oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
- Mix all ingredients. The agave syrup and oil should be evenly mixed with the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Then mix everything well on the baking sheet and turn. Place in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Repeat turning, then keep a close eye on the granola as it can burn quickly. Check every few minutes to see if it has changed color.
- After about 15 minutes, remove from the oven and let cool. To do this, remove the granola including the baking paper or baking mat from the baking tray, as it may still burn on the hot tray.
- When thoroughly dried, place in an airtight container. It can be stored like this for a few weeks.