On cold days one tends to develop a craving for sweets.
We feel like everyone else.
And if it shouldn’t be marble cake or one of our delicious yeast pastries,
we can recommend our super juicy nut cake!
It gets by with a few ingredients that are basically always available and is quickly mixed together.
We think the cake gets a great texture from the ground and chopped nuts.
This just makes it a little more exciting on the tongue.
- loaf pan
- 300 g of flour
- 100 g ground hazelnuts
- 50 g of chopped almonds
- 220 g of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 packet of baking powder (16g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120 ml rapeseed oil
- 300 ml plant drink (e.g. oat milk)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 100 g chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° top / bottom heat.
- Grease a loaf pan and sprinkle lightly with flour.
- For the dough, first mix all the dry ingredients together.
- So stir together flour, ground and chopped nuts, as well as sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Mix the vanilla extract with the oil, vegetable drink and apple cider vinegar in a second bowl.
- Now briefly stir the mixture together with the dry ingredients and then pour them directly into the loaf pan.
- If you want, you can spread chocolate drops on the dough.
- The cake is baked in the oven for about 55 minutes. If it gets too dark, cover it with some aluminum foil.
- The chopsticks test helps to find out if the cake is ready.