As you probably know, we love cakes and pastries in general. We’ve already shown some beautifully decorated cupcakes on Instagram. But it doesn’t always have to be a lot of cream.
Muffins also have their charm and when they are so tender and fruity, you can hardly resist them! Our muffins are quickly mixed together and with the blueberries they are also super juicy! Whether for a birthday or just for coffee in the afternoon, you can basically only be right with our vegan blueberry muffins. And if you prefer it chocolaty, you can leave out lemon zest and blueberries and replace them with chocolate drops or chopped chocolate.
In this recipe we used lemon zest for a fresh note. The aroma goes well with the blueberries and this beautiful spring time. And the secret for our juicy and fluffy dough, we also added some soy yoghurt to the dough. Just try it out and have fun while enjoying!
- 250 g flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 120 g cane sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 180 ml plant drink
- 45 ml of oil
- 125 g soy yogurt
- 1 lemon (zest of it)
- 1 dash of vanilla extract
- 100 g blueberries
- First mix all dry ingredients, i.e. flour, baking soda, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Then mix all the moist ingredients such as the vegetable drink, oil, soy yogurt, lemon zest and vanilla extract in a bowl. Then briefly stir the mixture of wet and dry ingredients together, but not too long. Otherwise the muffins will be very compact and less airy later on.
- At the end add the blueberries and stir in.
- Now put the dough in muffin hollows or molds and bake at 180 ° top / bottom heat for 15-20 minutes.