We love healthy snacks and potentially so do you!
Today we will show you how to make pink energy balls very easily and with just a few ingredients.
As so often, you can of course modify the recipe. But as we describe them here, they are really, really good! The Energy Balls are not only fantastic in terms of appearance, the ingredients are also impressive!
Frozen raspberries have practically all of their vitamins. In addition, oatmeal and cashew butter have fiber, protein and good fats in tow.
Pink energy balls
- 60 g dates (e.g. Medjool dates)
- 60 g raspberries (frozen)
- 50 g oatmeal
- 1 tsp cashew butter
- If you haven't already done so, pit the dates and put them in the blender. Already coarsely chop it briefly. Then the balls will have a more even texture at the end. But you also can all ingredients in the blender at one time.
- Then put the raspberries, oat flakes and cashew butter in the blender and mix until a slightly sticky mixture is formed.
- Now shape the mixture into 10-12 balls and let it steep a little in the refrigerator. The oatmeal will swell a little and the balls will be a little firmer. Now they are perfect to enjoy!