Hurray-It’s kale time!
We have waited a long time for it! Now we can finally present you our delicious and healthy kale salad.
The kale not only provides a lot of calcium in relation, but is also rich in vitamins (C, E and K). In addition, walnuts bring good fats and the apple contributes fiber and a fruity, crisp note.
As you can see, the salad is not only rich in important nutrients, but also really nice to look at! So now I feel like eating a large portion of it, how about you?
Have fun copying!
Kale salad with apples and walnuts
- 3-4 stalks of kale
- 1 small apple
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp of whole grain mustard
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- a couple of walnut halves
- Wash the kale well and remove the stalk. Cut into fine strips and place in a bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice with the salt and add to the kale. It is best to rub with your hands well into the kale for a few minutes.
- For the dressing, mix the mustard, maple syrup, walnut oil and a tablespoon of water.
- Cut the apple into small wedges and add to the kale with the dressing.
- Finally, coarsely chop the walnuts and serve on the kale salad.