You love it or hate it, but cabbage is so nutritious and easy to use raw or cooked. We have a raw vegetable variant for you as a cabbage salad.
The recipe consists only of a few ingredients and is a real nutrient bomb with the cabbage, carrots, lemon juice and walnuts!
The salad is perfect as office food and can be prepared in the evening. The next day with a roll or a slice of good bread, the salad has really soaked in well and makes a really good meal!
- 1 small pointed cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 handful of walnuts
- a few stalks of flat leaf parsley
- Wash the pointed cabbage, chop or grate very finely and place in a bowl.
- Finely grate the carrot with a grater and mix with the pointed cabbage.
- Add rapeseed oil, salt and lemon juice and mix well.
- Finally, roughly chop the walnuts and parsley and add to the salad.
The salad will keep for a few days in a screw-top jar in the refrigerator and can also be taken to the office with some bread.