It is always the right time for cake, don’t you think?
We definitely think so and this is why we are happy to share this recipe with you. This walnut cake with chocolate is simply worth a sin.
It can be served when you expect guests or as a birthday cake, decorated with your favorite chocolate or sprinkles. EVERYONE will love it!
- 250 g ground walnuts
- 250 g spelled flour
- 130 g brown sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 100 ml canola oil
- 280 ml plant drink
- 100 g dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add canola oil and vegetable drink and stir briefly.
- Grease a loaf pan and fill in the dough. Alternatively, you can divide the dough into 10 small bundt cake molds.
- Bake on the middle rack for 40 minutes. If you use the small molds, the baking time is reduced around 15 minutes.
- At the end of the baking time, prick the cake with a wooden stick. If the stick is dry when you pull it out, the cake is ready.
- Take out of the oven and leave in the tin for 10 minutes. Then put it on a wire rack and let cool down completely.
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath and spread it on the cake.