Sometimes it can be a little healthier. But of course it should still be tasty! A recipe from the category: “unexpected!” is our raw pumpkin salad.
In addition to the great taste, you will also receive vitamin C, B vitamins and carotene, which help to strengthen the immune system and thus protect against colds. So perfect for those cold and wet autumn days and a different way to enjoy the pumpkin season.
Raw pumpkin salad with pomegranate and pecans
- 300 g hokkaido pumpkin (peeled and without seeds)
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp of apricot jam or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 3 tbsp pecans
- Grate the pumpkin into fine pieces.
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, jam and salt into a dressing and mix with the pumpkin.
- Add the pomegranate seeds and nuts and leave in the refrigerator for about an hour.