Let’s be honest: there is never enough waffles. Try our grill pan waffles!
Because you can treat yourself and your loved ones with something good, we have brought you a fancy variant of the classic waffles. Our waffles form the grill pan can be done without a waffle iron and can be presented as a real eye-catcher. -What do you think?
Grill pan waffles
- 250 g spelled flour
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- a little vanilla extrakt
- 250 ml plant milk
- 20 ml vegetable oil
- 70 ml sparkling water
- 1 apple (grated)
- oil (for frying)
- some fruits, nuts or sauce
- First mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Then stir together oat milk, vanilla extract and oil.
- Peel and grate the apple and set aside.
- Now add the moist ingredients to the dryer and mix into a dough with the mixer.
- Finally add the sparkling water and the grated apple and then stir only briefly so that the waffles stay loose later.
- Now set up the grill pan, preheat and brush with a little oil. This works very well with a kitchen brush or kitchen paper.
- Now turn on the grill function of the oven and preheat it.
- Now it’s time to bake: Fill the waffle batter into the pan so that the surface of the grill pan is covered. Fry for a few minutes until the edges look slightly dry.
- Then put the pan in the oven on the top shelf and let it brown for a few minutes.
- Take out the pan and decorate with fruit, vanilla sauce and / or nuts as desired. Enjoy!
The waffles spread a wonderful scent in the house and are somehow always a highlight.
In addition, they are quickly mixed together and the ingredients are, at least with us, always in the house.
We went for seasonal fruits and used delicious figs. By the way, the sauce is a mixture of soy yogurt and some agave syrup. It was a perfect match, I can tell you!